Monday, January 16, 2017
1:00pm – 2:00pm
Funding of up to $4000 per student is available through the UConn IDEA Grant to support self-designed projects including: • Artistic and creative endeavors
• Community service initiatives
• Entrepreneurial ventures and prototype development
• Research projects
• Creative and innovative student-driven projects
Undergraduates in all majors at all UConn campuses can apply. Applications are accepted from individuals and from small groups who plan to work collaboratively on a project.
Attend the upcoming information sessions to learn more about the UConn IDEA Grant program.
• Monday, January 16, 1:00-2:00pm, Oak 106
• Wednesday, January 18, 4:00-5:00pm, Rowe 420
• Thursday, January 19, 4:00-5:00pm, Oak 106
• 2017-18 Academic Year Funding - Monday, March 13, 2017
Advising appointments are also available with program coordinator Melissa Berkey to discuss the UConn IDEA Grant and your project ideas. Appointments can be scheduled via AdvApp (under “Enrichment Programs”).
More information on the UConn IDEA Grant can be found at http://ugradresearch.uconn.edu/IDEA.
This workshop is coordinated by the Office of Undergraduate Research.
Contact: Melissa Berkey, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Berkey, email@example.com
Office of Undergraduate Research (primary), CAHNR Academic Programs, Center for Career Development, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, First Year Programs & Learning Communities, Neag School of Education, UConn Master Calendar
Thank you for submitting an event.
Please check your email for more information.